SOLVTECH Company Quality Policy
SOLVTECH Company’s main objective is to offer services and provide Customers with the highest quality of the aforesaid in the field of technical consultancy, conducting repairs and inspections of laboratory equipment, advisory on the purchase and sale of equipment as well as conducting training in its operation in such a way that Customers have full confidence in the reliability and professionalism of work performed by the Company.
SOLVTECH Company pursues its objectives and meets expectations of its Customers through:
- supplying the Company’s technical facilities exclusively at manufacturers and distributors who guarantee deliveries in accordance with quality requirements,
- continuous monitoring of the process of rendering services at all stages, controlling processes affecting quality, which allows for early detection and elimination of any incompatibilities related to the quality of services provided by the Company and products offered,
- achieving and holding a significant position on the market of maintenance of Customers’ machines and equipment as well as rendering repair services of electrical equipment,
- conducting operations in such a way that maintenance services enable Customers to focus on their own core business activity,
- achieving a high level of Customer satisfaction,
- providing services in accordance with the requirements of legal regulations, ecological standards and environmental protection regulations,
- increasing employees’ qualifications, improving their skills as individuals and as part of a team,
- striving to achieve excellence in identifying our Customers’ needs,
- improving the organisational model in order to increase its effectiveness,
- preventing potential risks, controlling the level of risk in terms of occupational safety and taking into account the risks and opportunities in the environment,
- planning and monitoring the processes of improving the management system,
- conducting the complaint process reliably,
- a functioning management system compliant with the requirements of EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO/IEC 17025,
- reliable and professional delivery of offered products/services,
- implementation of modern organizational and technical solutions ensuring continuous development and improvement of the Company,
- establishing good relations with suppliers and subcontractors as well as engaging their active participation in the process of satisfying the Customers’ requirements,
- continuous modernization of the Company’s technical equipment,
- hiring highly qualified specialists in the Company,
- carrying out repair and regeneration works on the basis of global and proven technologies, using reliable measuring equipment.
The Quality Management System is consciously implemented and executed by all Solvtech employees and at all stages of contact with the Customer.
Devised in the afore-described manner and with particular regard to its topicality, the Quality Policy is implemented by me and my employees on day-to-day basis.
SOLVTECH Company Owner